Want to become a Yoga Teacher? Are you already a teacher & need CEUs? Take the training in totality or just do individual weekend workshops!
365 Well Yoga Instructor School A Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS)
200-RYT® Dhvani Yoga Instructor Program Lead Trainer: Alana Grier, LMT, E-RYT, CPC, ChT.
2017 Summer Schedule
12 Weekends June 10th through August 27th 2017 Each 15 hour weekend workshop meets Saturdays 11:00am - 6:00pm
Sundays 12:00am- 6:00pm
- Learn to teach basic asana/postures with knowledge of each posture’s benefits, modifications and identifying muscles being utilized.
- Learn to practice and teach pranayama, mindfulness and meditation.
- Learn to Practice and teach Nada Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, and Mantra Japa.
- Learn about Yoga history, Raja Yoga & the 8 Limbs of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Trainees will gain over 25 hours in teaching experience in all aspects of Yoga instruction.
Weekend 1: Techniques: Asana Breakdown
Weekend 2: Mindfulness in Yoga
Weekend 3: Yoga History and Texts
Weekend 4: Nada Yoga and Mantra Japa
Weekend 5: Anatomy and Physiology
Weekend 6: Teaching Methodologies
Weekend 7: Techniques, Training and Practice: Pranayama Weekend 8: Techniques, Training and Practice: Meditation Weekend 9: Practice: Asana Flow 15 hours (Practicum) Weekend 10: Training: Asana Instruction (Practicum) Weekend 11: Methodologies and Ethics
Weekend 12: Bhakti Yoga
Full 200 Hour Program Tuition: $2000.00 Payment Plans Available Individual Weekend Workshop Cost: $175.00
6/10 - 6/11 6/17 - 6/18 6/24 - 6/25 7/1 - 7/2
7/8 - 7/9 7/15 - 7/16 7/22 - 7/23 7/29 - 7/30 8/5 - 8/6 8/12 - 8/13 8/19 - 8/20 8/26 - 8/27
Each of the weekend workshops provides 15 hour certificates for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits YACEC’s for YA Instructors needing CEU’s/CEC’s.
Contact Alana Grier 575-224-2022 or firstname.lastname@example.org 365well.org