Join Bee Falcon, MA, Intuitive Reader, & Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master for Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Level One Training.
Wednesday, 10/11/17 & Friday, 10/13/17
1:15 pm – 4:30 pm each day
Learn Reiki as a gentle though profound energy healing modality. Reiki is a peaceful path of relaxation, relief from anxiety, pain, & stress, as well as a spiritual meditative practice. This class will mainly focus on the Intuitive Method of Reiki healing. We will use the International Center for Reiki Training Reiki Levels One & Two manual as reference during class. This comprehensive manual includes the traditional Hayashi hand methods & information on Japanese and Reiki healing techniques. It is not required to purchase for this class, though will be available for additional $20.
What to Expect in Bee’s Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Level One class:
- Empowering, Intuitive, heart-guided Reiki
- Learn how to facilitate a dynamic Reiki healing session
- An historical perspective on the evolution of Reiki that will explore the Usui Sensei lineage leading to William Lee Rand, founder of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) who taught Bee’s teachers & mentors
- Reflect on the development of Usui Reiki and Holy Fire Reiki as taught by the ICRT
- Explore Reiki as a path to personal & collective healing through prayer, meditation, & various treatment techniques
- Participate in discussions, healing experiences, and hands-on sessions both giving & receiving Reiki
- Guidance from a Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master & MA, Anthropology with an empathic healing background.
- Receive a Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Level One practitioner certificate from the ICRT upon successful completion of the class.
- Cost for both days of Reiki Level One training is $80 per person